Kanari Kitty

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, 23 March 2013

Don't say lazy!

Posted on 11:56 by Unknown
Hi hi lovelies! 

I truly apologize for my absence but I will explain it all here so listen up! 

I haven't been able to post anything recently because of various reasons. Images to be rendered, what topic to talk about, and it seems there's so much to accumulate. Don't get me wrong, I love my blog and all- but LaTale has been quite boring, so there's just nothing to talk about if I'm not active. 

image

Maintaining my blog isn't easy anymore, either. I have to be studying, being with my kareshi which is most important for me , and the list goes on. image

It's pretty difficult sometimes to be posting- especially when I'm not in the mood to- and making sure it's all perfect, since I can be a perfectionist at times. It takes me about an hour depending on the topic. image

But anyways, LaTale has been quite boring these days, if I may say so myself. 
Barely any updates, and barely anything to do.



Everyone is doing what they usually do. Doesn't it get boring at one point? 
Some people have already left, or taken a break- like me. Others refuse to leave, because of events, friends, etc etc.

You've probably already noticed that I left LaTale about a month ago or two
but that doesn't mean I'm leaving my blog/LaTale permanently.



I'll be able to come back once in a while if anything interesting is happening.
I've been around for so long, but no one really seems to notice when I'm gone. (except for some people but still that's not the point)

However, I will be on this thing right here most of the time. 
But you probably already know that. 



Bye! 
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • LaTale Clients & Downloads
    This entry is only for LaTale simulators and client downloads. Be aware: some clients may be outdated! Latale Client Downloads Ogp Latale - ...
  • Good Bye!
    Hello!~ Some of you may or may not know about my major absences in LaTale, this might be my last entry for this month, maybe next- who knows...
  • Surprise~ Beauty Shop Update!
       It's been a while! There's been an update in our Beauty Shop recently I've waited so long for this day to come  I really coul...
  • Chi's Adventure To Elemental Master!
      I've finally advanced Chi!   Her quests took a little longer than usual though.  (I will be using Chi more often than Raiin  ) Chi...
  • Lucifer Love!
    I've been wandering around the town of Belos since Elias died out after the coliseum update was released in GP Latale. While I was walki...
  • You are FABULOUS.
      What is this entry about? I don't know, you will find that out on your own     Sometimes I just feel like running around in Belos, oth...
  • [VIP]Kareido-senpai, the Bishounen!~
         There's probably only one Bishounen I'll ever know in Latale. He's happy, fun, and always there when you have a frown! Yes-...
  • Latale☆Emotes!
    Hello  ~  ! ヾ(^∇^)  Various emoticons are here !     Warning: Picture / Gif Load What's your favorite thing to do in Latale besides pvpi...
  • Summer is here!
    Aren't you excited? I am! Who's ready to have some fun? This entry won't be much so let's do this! Okay, first off I finally...
  • Guild Crop, Ribbons, and Cuties!
    Hello my little pandas    Today I'll be writing about our Guild Crop!  Our Guild Crop was decided to be on a Sunday night and I thought,...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (10)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Introducing Ninfia! [ Late Entry ]
      • Don't say lazy!
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2012 (39)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile