Kanari Kitty

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, 19 May 2012

Twinnie?!

Posted on 17:15 by Unknown
 Heeeerrrrreeeee iiiiiit commmeeessss-
Double entries in one day! Because I have more time to write today yey!



Today was a sweet, colorful, heart-warming day. I thought it would be ordinary but it's Saturday so let's make it fun! As soon as I got on which is usually in the afternoon, I decided to sell my 6-10 puzzles to Karlo who was the only one I saw buying them at that time, yes they are very high price unlike ogp- be aware our server is highly high with prices! And those BR's! *shivers*

I was randomly partied when little Brit Brit asked if I could help her out by looking for a Candy Dagger. I said okay and proceeded to head to Elfa, Underground, Circus, and finally Cookie Garden. I also told her they do take long to get.

 

We weren't able to get anything after half an hour of killing walking popsicles, so we sighed and went back to Belos. Later on I saw someone with a candy dagger and I was wondering if he could be a gentleman and sell it to us- first 500m, then 1b. Good golly! And of course I bought it since the dagger takes too long to get. I gave it to little Brit Brit and she was happy as she can be- yey!


Oh but someone was jealous! Tsk tsk~

We relaxed for a little while and I realized little Brit Brit has the same fashion as I do. I wanted to sell things and she just sat around by me too



It was very cute so I told her we look like twins- almost!

 


And then I said wait I have an eye style and color coupon, and I didn't need it since I love how I look so I gave it to her so we could look the same for fun. I followed her to the beauty shop and


My first Latale exact twin! It's kind of scary- in a fun way! It looks like you're looking into a mirror. Womp womp! Then we made our way to Belos and goofed around, it made us stand out which was adorable. It was super fun to hear people's reactions towards us.


Then little Brit Brit wanted the chocolate shield I had. I was ready to go on a killing spree but I knew it would take too long so we mobbed the burgers. As soon as we did, she finally got it- that was pretty fast!

 

I asked her if she wanted to farm more shields so we can sell them and share the profits cause I'm a sweet friend and so we looked, but there was no luck. That shield she got on our first mob kill was very lucky, though! I noticed we both had lucifer sets - that oh-so-pretty-boy set - and decided to screenie it and post it here!


Looking mighty strong and cute at the same time!

I was happy and we hung out some more but then the fun ended 'cause I had to leave. Oh I also saw some cheap fashion that you get when you dig up outside Belos and Arcadia I think


I'm back to being ribbon girl again! Hold on, those are pretty cheap! I'm glad someone was finally selling some fashion that's worth how it's supposed to be!

Welp see you all later later later I have to take my beauty nap~


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • LaTale Clients & Downloads
    This entry is only for LaTale simulators and client downloads. Be aware: some clients may be outdated! Latale Client Downloads Ogp Latale - ...
  • Good Bye!
    Hello!~ Some of you may or may not know about my major absences in LaTale, this might be my last entry for this month, maybe next- who knows...
  • Surprise~ Beauty Shop Update!
       It's been a while! There's been an update in our Beauty Shop recently I've waited so long for this day to come  I really coul...
  • Chi's Adventure To Elemental Master!
      I've finally advanced Chi!   Her quests took a little longer than usual though.  (I will be using Chi more often than Raiin  ) Chi...
  • Lucifer Love!
    I've been wandering around the town of Belos since Elias died out after the coliseum update was released in GP Latale. While I was walki...
  • You are FABULOUS.
      What is this entry about? I don't know, you will find that out on your own     Sometimes I just feel like running around in Belos, oth...
  • [VIP]Kareido-senpai, the Bishounen!~
         There's probably only one Bishounen I'll ever know in Latale. He's happy, fun, and always there when you have a frown! Yes-...
  • Latale☆Emotes!
    Hello  ~  ! ăƒ¾(^∇^)  Various emoticons are here !     Warning: Picture / Gif Load What's your favorite thing to do in Latale besides pvpi...
  • Summer is here!
    Aren't you excited? I am! Who's ready to have some fun? This entry won't be much so let's do this! Okay, first off I finally...
  • Guild Crop, Ribbons, and Cuties!
    Hello my little pandas    Today I'll be writing about our Guild Crop!  Our Guild Crop was decided to be on a Sunday night and I thought,...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (10)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2012 (39)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • Latale's Updated Simulator 1.4!
      • Cherry Pie's Adventure~
      • Fashionista Fandom!
      • My Style, Your Style
      • Twinnie?!
      • Master, please protect me!~
      • [VIP]Kareido-senpai, the Bishounen!~
      • Happy-Go-Lucky!
      • Secret Secret
      • Inflations!
      • Raiin's Anime Twin?
      • Lucky You!
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile